Join us for a virtual panel discussion to learn more about applying for and attending Neuroscience-related PhD graduate programs.
Students will be able to pose questions over chat to learn more about career paths and lessons learned by these amazing individuals. UMD students majoring and minoring in Neuroscience will find this event particularly helpful. All UMD undergraduate students are invited to attend.
The panel will take place on April 5th from 6-7pm via Zoom.
- Dr. Jessica Barson: Associate Professor, Co-Chair of PhD Admissions Committee at Drexel University
- Dr. Tracy Riggins: Associate Professor at University of Maryland
- Deena Shariq: PhD Student at University of Maryland
- D'Alizza Mercedes: PhD Candidate at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Dr. Daphne Soares: Associate Professor at New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Arcadia Ewell: PhD Student at Boston University
Read more about our panelists at https://go.umd.edu/NEURPanel
Please, RSVP for the event at https://go.umd.edu/cnsgraduate