Event Date and Time
Join us for a virtual panel discussion with Q&A featuring professionals who have integrated neuroscience (and science related fields) with the arts. Students will be able to pose questions over chat to learn more about career paths and lessons learned by these amazing individuals. UMD students majoring and minoring in Neuroscience will find this event particularly helpful. All UMD undergraduate students are invited to attend.
- Dr. Emily Doolittle - Zoomusicologist/composer
- Avi Litwack - Web Designer, NOAA
- Richard Sima - Science Writer/Researcher
- Leslie Holt - Visual Artist
- Greg Dunn - Artist and Neuroscientist
- Asher Flatt - Documentary filmmaker/photographer/science communicator
Please, RSVP for the event through Careers4Terps.