Event Date and Time
Join us for a virtual panel discussion to learn more about professionals whose work directly influences health related policies and/or helps to disseminate information about health related issues to the public
Students will be able to pose questions over chat to learn more about career paths and lessons learned by these amazing individuals. UMD students majoring and minoring in Neuroscience will find this event particularly helpful. All UMD undergraduate students are invited to attend.
The panel will take place on November 8th from 6-7pm via Zoom.
- Rebekah Natanov, MPH / Quality Measure Team Lead at The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Yasmin Kloth, MS / Chief of Communications and Outreach for the NIH BRAIN Initiative
- Charles Raver, JD / Drug Development and FDA Associate Attorney at Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, PC
- Nina Licthenberg, PhD / Science Writer at NINDS
- Eric L Stevens, PhD / International Policy Analyst at U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Read more about our panelists at https://go.umd.edu/FA22NEURPanel
Please, RSVP for the event at ter.ps/cnspolicy