On November 8th, the Neuroscience Undergraduate Program hosted its fourth installment in the Careers in Neuroscience Series, "So you're interested in Health Policy & Outreach?"
Over 30 students, staff, and faculty joined a virtual panel discussion to learn more about the following professionals whose work directly influences health related policies and/or helps to disseminate information about health related issues to the public:
- Rebekah Natanov, MPH / Quality Measure Team Lead at The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Yasmin Kloth, MS / Chief of Communications and Outreach for the NIH BRAIN Initiative
- Charles Raver, JD / Drug Development and FDA Associate Attorney at Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, PC
- Nina Licthenberg, PhD / Science Writer at NINDS
- Eric L Stevens, PhD / International Policy Analyst at U.S. Food and Drug Administration
If you missed the opportunity to attend the event, please check out the following highlights: