To apply to the Neuroscience Honors Program, students must complete NEUR Honors Program Application Form and submit the application to the NEUR honors director, Dr. Nikolas Francis, at neurhonors [at] umd.edu.
- Must be in the Neuroscience Major
- Must have an overall GPA of at least 3.25
- Must have completed NEUR200: Introduction to Neuroscience
- Students can apply as early as sophomore year, and no later than their fifth semester.
- Students must be able to complete at least 3 semesters of honors research.
- Must obtain a PI’s sponsorship willing to advise honors thesis research before admission to the program (an on-campus co-mentor is required for off-campus research)
03/15/2023 - 11:34 am