Resources for Internships
Schedule an appointment with the University Career Center to start your internship search plan.
- How to Find an Internship
- How to Receive Academic Credit for an Internship
- UCC @ CMNS, Internship & Research opportunities
Pre-Health Internships/Shadowing Opportunities
The Reed-Yorke Health Professionals Advising Office works with all current UMD students and alumni interested in pursuing a career in the health profession.
- Pre-Health Interest areas
- Internship opportunities: Ready to take the next step? Check out HPAO’s resources on gaining experiences.
- Clinical opportunities: Professional schools look for applicants who have at least 10-12 months of clinical experience. Any setting in which you have direct patient contact can provide you with clinical experience.